RADAR Automatic Disabled Toilet Entry System
The Phlexicare automatic door openers provide safe and easy access for all ambulant and wheelchair traffic. The system operates at the turn of an N&C Phlexicare RADAR key in a wall mounted control panel.
Wheelchair accessible toilets are normally designed with an outward opening door, whereby to open the door, a wheelchair user has to pull the door towards them whilst at the same time propelling themselves backwards.
The N&C Phlexicare RADAR automatic disabled toilet entry system can be installed on single leaf hinged and sliding doors up to 1200mm wide and 250kg in weight. All electrical work to current standard including testing and certification registered with building control as required by BS6761. Quotations for this work are subject to site survey.
Use the links below to download more information about this product:
- There are no downloads for this product.
Features and Benefits:
- Automatic entry using a RADAR key and sensor operation
- Safe and easy to use, as user isn’t required to handle the door
- Sensor operated locking system that disconnects external control panel
- Illuminated indicator to inform whether W.C. is vacant/occupied
- Fitted with safety mechanism, allowing door reversal should it encounter an obstacle
- Wipe down plate surfaces for hygiene
- Outside plate (175mm x 108mm) Recessed box 135mm wide x 75mm high x 40mm deep (UK twin socket box)
- Inside plate (210mm x 90mm) Recessed box 195mm x 75mm high x 40mm deep (UK triple socket box)
- ’Fireman’s drop switch’’ is provided
Should be fixed adjacent to portable ramp and locking station to alert users that the ramp can be accessed with their RADAR key.
|N&C E-RADAR LOCK (Unit Only)||H2902600|
|N&C E-RADAR LOCK EXTERNAL MAG kit||H2902620|
|N&C E-RADAR LOCK INTERNAL MAG kit||H2902640|