Premier Shower Deck Linear Drainage
The Premier Linear Shower Deck is ideal for creating a level access shower area with ease. As the strongest available floor former in the UK market, accepting up to 470kg, the robust structure is manufactured using high precision moulds for strength and durability. With a self supporting structure, Premier Shower Deck can be placed directly onto underfloor joists without the need for additional support.
Our Premier Linear Shower Deck is the perfect solution for use in wet rooms. With built in falls, the gradients in the deck encourage the swift removal of waste water.
Designed with easy installation in mind, Premier Linear Shower Decks can be installed into existing concrete or timber floors. Offset waste outlets have been designed to avoid joists (in most circumstances) for easier access to the pipework.
Our Premier Shower Decks are easy to install and can be tiled directly onto. Although several sizes and formats are available, it can also be trimmed by up to 60mm on each edge for onsite flexibility making installation easier.
Use the links below to download more information about this product:
- There are no downloads for this product.
Our Premier Shower Deck is a robust, self supporting solution for achieving a total level access wet floor showering area with confidence. Tried and tested, the Premier Shower Deck is manufactured to high quality performance and endurance.
Features and benefits:
- Strong and durable base made from 50% recycled material
- 22mm profile
- Can be tiled directly on to or covered in vinyl
- Built in gradients for water removal to the waste, min 2%
- Ideal for total level access
- Waste offset to avoid joists in most circumstances
- Pre-cut waste outlet suitable for gravity waste or
- Phlexiflow and Hydro-Flow pumped waste systems
- Self supporting, no requirement for additional support underneath
- Can be trimmed by up to 60mm on each edge
- Accepts over 470kg loading
- Manufactured using high strength precision metal moulds
|1200 X 900mm||P6821988|
|1200 X 1200mm||P6821987|
|1500 X 900mm||P6821989|
|1400 X 900mm||P6821985|
|1600 X 900mm||P6821986|